The main body of Burry Buermans work consists of analog collages and the process generally exists of 5 steps
- Comming up with an idea of the work, content theme and shape, often in contrast with each other;
- Treasure hunt for the right images in book fairs, alfarebistas, my personal library, ect…
- Cutting, cutting, cutting with almost an autistic precision. For this Burry 99percent of the time uses an Excell blade nr 11;
- Puzzle and glueing process to make it all fit together, with numerous overlappings and eye for lots of details and links between the used images;
- Cutting the work into its final shape.